As it turns out, for combining more than one policy with them, most Insurance carriers offer discounts that are significantly HIGHER than common-sense discounts for things like safe driving!
At first glance, this may not make sense to the average consumer.
“Why should the fact that I have my auto AND home policy with you save me MORE than how careful I am behind the wheel?”
There are several (significant!) reasons why this is so. As your Ultimate Advocate, I believe that educating you on the “Why?” will mean that you will be more likely to take advantage of something that works to your benefit!
- Customers who combine policies with one company are less likely to file a claim. Customers who file a lot of claims will more often than not end up having to separate out their auto and home policies. It just so happens that customers who file higher numbers of claims also are more likely to switch companies quickly.
- Customers who combine policies with one company are more willing to stay with the company for a longer period of time.
- Customers who combine policies with one company will pay more to the company before filing a claim.
- Customers who combine policies with one company are more likely to have a deeper and more effective relationship with their Agent.
- Customers who combine policies with one company are often more loyal to that company – and end up “unlocking” longevity discounts as a result.
So… How much could YOU save?
The answer varies by customer situation, of course. The REAL power to combining policies lies in WHERE you receive the discount.
Read this carefully: By combining policies, you will receive discounts on BOTH your auto AND home policy!
So what are you waiting for? Call us today!